a blog dedicated to all things girl

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Want The Shiny Hair?

My hair has a bent toward haystack dryness and brittleness. I have to be progressive about it, or the locks look dull...like they might snap right off. My hairdresser (and friend), Debbie pointed me toward this:
Real Control
Intense Renewal

I would have never bought this on my own, because the name "Real Control" doesn't make me think of moisture. However, I bought it under her recommendation, and wow, does it work. You can use it once a week and leave it on for up to 15 minutes, before rinsing out. After I use it, it's like someone else's hair is on my head. Smooth, soft and silky. I would call myself Rapunzel, if it weren't for the fact that I sport a short pixie cut. Anywhoo...

I will say that this stuff is a little pricey for a bargain shopper such as myself ($20ish), but used once a week, it lasts forever, so it's totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment