a blog dedicated to all things girl

Sunday, March 20, 2011

No More Losing Your Place


Even though these have probably existed for eleventy billion years, I only recently discovered the awesomeness that is magnetic bookmarks. I often have my nose buried in a book. Equally true is the fact that I often drop the book that I am reading in the bathtub. I'm not sure why I am so careless, but because of said carelessness, my (traditional) bookmarks fall out and I lose my place.

Magnetic bookmarks have saved the day. If you've never seen one, basically two magnets sandwich the page you are one (see below).

I have a super-precious one I got at KK's Craft Mall, made by Kelly Rae Roberts:
I also bought some butterfly bookmarks at Barnes and Noble:


Though I haven't gone there yet, I am thinking this type of bookmark would be easy to make using this:
and some cute cardstock paper cut into long rectangles folded in half.

No comments:

Post a Comment