a blog dedicated to all things girl

Saturday, March 26, 2011

It's All About dafont

I love downloading fonts to my computer. A font can make all the difference really. But I will admit, I am one of those that will look at a handout or flier and be able to name which font was used. Little weird and obsessive, but anywhoo...

I use dafont.com to find FREE fonts. I have a Mac (her name is Cali) and downloading fonts to my computer is seriously easy. I haven't tried it using a PC but I would imagine it's equally simple. (someone let me know if that's not the case.)


Here is a screen cap of dafont.com. You scroll through the fonts and press the download button on the right side of the screen when you find one you want. It should then magically appear in your list of fonts!

Here are some examples of fonts I have downloaded.

It's fun, it's free. Need I say more?


No comments:

Post a Comment