a blog dedicated to all things girl

Friday, March 18, 2011

Welcome to my new blog

My name is Mindy and I am a blogger, a mom of 2 boys, a wife of my own personal Edward Cullen, one who has been saved by Grace, a friend, a nurse, a church staffer, an explorer of my own creativity, a lover of music (and the genius that is iTunes), and lastly, I am a work in progress. I have another blog that has been in existence since 2008, and while it is still going strong, I felt a desire to start a 2nd blog. This one will be dedicated to all things girly. I LOVE make-up, femininity, clothes and everything that is pretty. Some may see these things as shallow...unimportant. And certainly, they might not take precedence at times. But I am learning to embrace who I am and exactly how the good Lord made me. Being a girly-girl is part of that, and so...is the genesis of "i believe in pink."



By the way, what's the deal with the name of my blog?

from the late Audrey Hepburn:

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."




No comments:

Post a Comment